Cruise in Southern Corsica and its Sardinian Islands
with Gerald L. 70 years old
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
5 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Corsica: an authentic and preserved destination… a true miniature continent .
The Corsican coast is the most varied and the richest in France: crystal clear waters, immense fine sandy beaches, small deserted coves or granite cliffs populated by seabirds.
Corsica offers a variety of seascapes unique in the Mediterranean. Passing by the Lavezzi islands and the large beaches (Ricanto, Ostriconi, Palombaggia, Santa Giula…), the capes of Porto, Girolata and the Calanches de Piana (listed by UNESCO) discover the many facets of this coastline .
This diversity of landscapes is conducive to all activities, coastal walks to discover the desert of Agriates, Balagne, the Scandola reserve...and all nautical activities.
Nautitech Open 40
Catamaran 12 meters, launching April 2019, fully equipped deep sea cruise: Desalinator, generator, solar panel, radar, ais, iridium, epirb beacon, electric engine annex, central heating, masks and snorkel fins, paddle .. ..
Our trip starts here
Saturday 24 June from 10:00 until Saturday 24 June at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 1 July from 10:00 until Saturday 1 July at 16:00
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.