This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
I invite you to participate in a beautiful sailing cruise!
We will sail to discover the most beautiful archipelago of the Mediterranean, where the sea, the earth, the fire, and the sky, have merged to create the most beautiful stage in the world: THE AEOLIAN ISLANDS
World Heritage Site, 7 emeralds immersed in the cobalt blue of the Tyrrhenian Sea.7 different islands, from the mundane Panarea to the solitary Alicudi, from the tumultuous Vulcano to the noble Salina, with colors that bewitch you and that will remain forever etched in the framework of your mind.
If you want it will be my pleasure to teach you navigation and sailing maneuvers.
See you soon at bord
Nova 48 Cnnt
Boat at the top of the category, with 5 comfortable cabins, 3 electric wc, 4-burner stove with oven and grill. Boiler 25 lt. Flush deck blanket to comfortably sunbathe. Central cockpit with full coverage. A boat that offers great comfort.
Our trip starts here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Tuesday 17 August from 19:00 until Tuesday 17 August at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Milazzo, ME, Italia
Tuesday 24 August from 8:00 until Tuesday 24 August at 9:00
Reviews of Carmelo
Other important information
Please do not carry rigid bags.
A boat clothing, some sweatshirt, a windbreaker, tennis shoes, sheets. Before boarding, on a confirmed holiday, I will contact you by phone.
I wait for you, while waiting, I wish you a good wind in life.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- lenzuola € 20
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.