Travellers of all ages are welcome!
2 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Aeolian Islands and its wonders
Saturday at 17:30
Boarding at the port of Lipari with welcome drink, briefing, accommodation in the cabins, organization of the galley and overnight stay.
Sunday - route to the discovery of the Aeolian Islands, reaching a different island every day.
Enjoying the poetry of sailing on a sailing boat, we will reach the Aeolian islands Stromboli, Panarea, Salina, Filicudi and Vulcano. We will go to discover views and beaches characteristic of each Aeolian island with unforgettable swimming, snorkeling and on board the tender you can go on excursions between cliffs and unique beaches.
In the evening you can visit the islands, between colors and characteristic alleys, savoring the typical dishes and the welcome that distinguishes the Aeolians.
Friday late afternoon
Return to the port of Lipari and overnight
Saturday - 09:00
Greetings and disembarkation.
Scia 50 Goletta
The boat is a magnificent 1976 SCIA 50 by Carlo Sciarrelli, 15.45 m and 4.05 m beam, a draft of 2.20 m and with schooner rig,
the deck is very spacious due to its wide passages that can be used as a sundeck in a transverse position.
The cockpit is composed of the wheelhouse area with exclusive bench, cockpit with seating, complete with cushions, shade is guaranteed by horizontal wing awnings while the 1.40x0.60 dining table is removable.
the deck fittings are an electric windlass / anchor, extreme bow shower, bow pulpit seat, comfortable swim ladder aft, 2.50 Honda tender with aluminum floorboard motorized with 3.3 HP mercury, sailing equipment complete with foremast, mainsail, bow , genoa, MPS and Spi.
The interiors are in mahogany and consist of a large dinette with sofa and 8-seater table, huge full kitchen, workshop corner, correspondence and a berth,
there are 11 berths, one of which in the dinette and 10 located in 4 cabins and precisely: an extreme bow with entrance also from the deck, reserved for the crew and with exclusive toilet, the other 3, are composed of one aft called family with two double beds and two forward cabins with bunk beds.
There are two guest toilets, one of which is exclusive to a forward cabin, with bunk beds.
It should be noted that all toilets are electric and in each bathroom there is a hot shower. We also have an outdoor hot shower located in the bow area of the boat.
The boat is powered by Volvo Penta 60 HP with a 300 liter tank, bow thruster, 500 liter fresh water tank, and there is also safety equipment, depth sounder, wind station, cartographic gps.
Our trip starts here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 3 July from 17:00 until Saturday 3 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Lipari, ME, Italia
Saturday 10 July from 7:00 until Saturday 10 July at 9:00
Other important information
How to reach the port of Lipari:
Plane: Low cost flights to Catania then bus to the port of Messina or Milazzo and finally hydrofoil to Lipari; Low cost flights to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Train: to Reggio Calabria, then hydrofoil to Lipari.
Ship: from Naples to Lipari.
Rules on board:
- The crew consists of a skipper and a possible sailor
- The skipper drives the boat, he is responsible for the decisions regarding the boat and the choice of sailing / motor speeds. In the event of unfavorable marine weather conditions, he has the right to change the holiday program to protect the safety of the boat and crew.
- The sailor collaborates with the skipper
- Skipper and sailor are exempt from paying for food, mooring buoys and fuel
- After boarding and accommodation in the cabins, passengers will set up a common fund to make food. The skipper and the sailor will help the passengers to make the galley list
- Only soft baggage is allowed on board. Comfortable clothing, a windbreaker, a long-sleeved shirt are recommended.
- For the good sharing of spaces, passengers must collaborate with each other for the maintenance of order and cleanliness.
- Passengers, with the help of the crew, can collaborate in the maneuvers.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola, asciugamano, telo mare 15€
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.