Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The holiday will take place in the Tigullio Natural Park .
Arrival and boarding in Chiavari on Friday evening. Tour in the carruggi of Chiavari, full of typical Ligurian restaurants. I'll wait for you from 18.00
Departure from Chiavari on Saturday morning. Stop at Portofino, where it will be possible to go ashore and visit the church with a splendid panoramic walk.
At 2 pm departure for the Monastery of San Fruttuoso, if the weather conditions permit, we will spend the night at the buoy. Those who want can go ashore for dinner, alternatively spaghetti on the boat.
The following day, visit by dinghy to the Christ of San Fruttuoso (for those wishing to swim in a wet suit).
In the afternoon visit to Camogli, a wonderful seaside village.
Return to Chiavari in the evening.
Sailing and we hope to see many dolphins!
Jeanneau Sun Fast 39
An old lady of the sea completely revised in 2022. Very fast comfortable and safe. equipped with all comforts (tender with engine). Hot showers inside and outside heating, complete electronics, TV, 400 liters of water. Bimini, sprayhood, new sails (Jennaker genoa mainsail). Engine 55 hp.
Our trip starts here
Chiavari, GE, Italia
Friday 3 March from 18:00 until Friday 3 March at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Chiavari, Chiavari, GE, Italia
Sunday 5 March from 17:00 until Sunday 5 March at 18:00
Reviews of Paolo
Other important information
The boat is equipped with heating.
Clothing is recommended for an evening out at sea.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.