This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Special New Year 2018 from 29 December to 5 January, a holiday
between the Cuban rhythms and its most famous cayos like Cayo
On board a 14 meter Sailing Catamaran with cabins with private bathroom, we will embark at Cienfuegos where we will begin a week of sea, sail and joy among the wild Cayos of the Los Canarios Archipelago. I've been sailing in Cuba for several years now and every time it's a sea adventure but also of history and nature suitable for everyone.
The charming town of Cienfuegos in Cuba will be our nautical base to start our holiday, from its picturesque market to its salsa venues. After boarding and organizing galley with dinner at a Saturday Paladares, on Sunday we will sail to Cayo Ingles domain of the Lighthouse and the lobster sellers to spend the night under the stars.
Then it will be the turn of Cayo Largo with Punta Iguanita, Quinto Canal, Cayo del Sal and the Marina of Puerto Sol with the incredible Playa Sirena! For a 2019 at the pace of Salsa
Catamarano Bahia 43
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 December from 12:00 until Saturday 29 December at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 January from 9:00 until Saturday 5 January at 12:00
Reviews of Grandi Orizzonti
Other important information
to be paid at the embarkation: - Cuba Sailing Tax euro 12 per person per day I can help you with: - visa and mandatory health insurance - overnight stays in Havana - Trinidad - transfer to and from the Capital, Havana
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.