This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
We will visit Brijuni National Park, consisting of 14 islands, a perfect oasis of harmony between man, flora and fauna .. Islands of great faunistic, archaeological and historical interest were also the summer home of former Yugoslav President Tito. Then we will continue to Kvarner and the unmissable Cres, Krk, Lošinj, Silba, Ilovik. The occasions for a bathing in the blue waters of many enchanting bays, surrounded by lush vegetation, will not fail, and not even some "interesting" visit to the seafood restaurants on every island. On your way back along the Istrian coast, a stop in the enchanting Rovinj and Novigrad will be a must. Do not forget!
Jeanneau - Sun Odyssey 36.2
Boat in excellent maintenance and navigability, comfortable and well-spaced spaces with 3 comfortable cabins and a cozy dinette; Hot water inside and out. Equipped with all features for safe navigation + Epirb, Radar, Navtex.
Our trip starts here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Monday 4 July from 18:00 until Tuesday 5 July at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Caorle, VE, Italia
Tuesday 12 July from 17:00 until Tuesday 12 July at 19:00
Reviews of Ettore
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
- Visa fares
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- ingresso ai parchi
- tassa soggiorno
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.