Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailboat cruise through the Kornati Islands Park"!
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing through the Kornati islands, a unique place in the world, "On the last day of creation God wanted to crown his work with tears, stars and sighs he created the Kornati islands" so the writer, George Bernard Shaw sang these islands. Certainly one of the most unspoiled places in the Mediterranean. The cruise dedicated to sailing and exploration from the Kornati will then enter the Krka fjord, skirting the Venetian fortress of San Nicola, which guards the entrance to reach Sibenik with its splendid Renaissance cathedral dedicated to San Giacomo . Going further up the fjord you reach Skradin with its imposing waterfalls. Once out of the fjord again, the islands of Zlarin and Kaprie will welcome us, here time seems to have stopped. After a navigation where the mistral will be our friend, we will arrive in Drvenik with its bays with crystal clear waters. on the last evening Trogir will welcome us under its millenary walls, the shell of a rare pearl
Elan 410 Performance
Our trip starts here
Saturday 28 May from 12:00 until Saturday 28 May at 13:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 4 June from 8:00 until Saturday 4 June at 9:00
Reviews of Armando
Other important information
Split can be reached by plane (transfer to and from the boarding base by our company) By car; A1 Trieste - Rijeka (Fiume) - Split motorway On boat; from Ancona with the SNAV and Jadrolinija lines On board you will find bed linen and towels except the beach towel. those traveling with bulky baggage that are difficult to stow can leave it at our base The boat is stocked with galley including fresh (fish and meat) so you don't have to waste the day and be able to leave immediately, the meals are prepared by the skipper, and in this we ask for confidence in his thirty years of experience, whoever wants can help in the kitchen. Even the rearrangement of the kitchen and dishes is by the skipper so you can devote yourself entirely to your holiday There are no passengers on board but a single crew, the cruise, for those who want it, can be an opportunity to learn or refine the art of sailing. CHECK THE VALIDITY OF THE IDENTITY CARD
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Rimborso forfettario spese di cambusa ( trattamento di pensione completa ) comprensive di preparazione a cura dello skipper, riassetto della cucina e pulizia stoviglie, ad esclusione di 2 cene potranno essere consumate a terra Euro 140 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.