This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
An experienced climbing guide accompanies you on our Sailing and Climbing Plus sailing trips! Here is the entire scope of services for the sailing and climbing plus sailing trips:
Rock climbing courses
The group consists of a maximum of 6 participants with one course leader. This support key enables individual support. When dividing up on-site, we take into account both the respective previous knowledge and the course requirements of our participants, so that everyone gets their money's worth and achieves their personal course goal.
From our starting port in Vrsar we can reach 13 climbing gardens and areas with almost 700 climbing routes by sailing yacht - more than enough choice for one week. We'll be sailing four to five spots a week and there's also a couple of deep water solos to cool off. And if you don't want to climb, you can go hiking or relax on the yacht and in the water.
Both beginners and advanced climbers are welcome in our climbing courses
Check out the crew!
She is a very good sailor with a lot of space. High security standard: automatic life jackets, life raft 10P solid vests for children, GMDSS: 2xUKW with DSC, EPIRB, AIS, radar ... two chart plotters below deck and on the steering wheel. On board we have: dinghy with 2.5 HP outboard motor, SUP, fins diving goggles. A refrigerator with freezer compartment and a freezer, gas stove with two burners and an oven. Sails new this year .. antifouling new in November. Now in winter a device carrier with a solar system is being built. All in all a very well maintained ship.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 22 October from 17:00 until Saturday 22 October at 21:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 29 October from 6:00 until Saturday 29 October at 9:00
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mooring fees
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.