Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Happiness is not a destination. It s a way of live. Enjoy Kornati island and Dubrovnik"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Welcome on board!
We will start our cuise from Zadar and finish it at Split.
Spend two week exploring the many small islands of Kornati National Park aboard a magnificent sailing boat from Zadar while making stops in picturesque coastal towns along the way. From Zadar to the Kornati Islands is perfect for families or sailors looking for a relaxing boat holiday in Croatia all the way down to Dubrovnik.
Discover the islands of Kornati National Park, enjoy day trips to small fishing villages, go snorkelling and swimming in the Adriatic and savour Croatian wine and seafood specialities.
From children accepted from 6 years old
Bavaria 50 Cruiser
Our trip starts here
Saturday 18 August from 16:00 until Sunday 19 August at 9:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 1 September from 9:00 until Saturday 1 September at 9:00
Reviews of Francky
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.