For travellers from 25 to 45 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 people are interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week departing from Punta Ala to discover northern Corsica and the island of Capraia .
Days full of sunshine, sailing, relaxation, lunches and music. Nights divided between bays and ports to be able to go down to have good aperitifs and dinners in local restaurants.
Great swims to discover the coast and important lunches.
I'm sailing with my trusted hub, David!
Cantiere Del Pardo - Grand Soleil 43
Fully functional boat in all its components
Very well kept wooden interior looks new
Very fast. Mainsail Jib perfect. Complete with fully functional tender. Teak deck. Motor with 400h of motion. Always in the water.
400lt drinking water. 230lt diesel. Fully functional electronic instruments of the latest generation.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 24 July from 12:00 until Sunday 24 July at 18:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Sunday 31 July from 12:00 until Sunday 31 July at 18:00
Reviews of Luca
Other important information
We will have fun in a young and relaxed friendly environment.
We will go sailing for all navigations if the weather permits ... relaxation, sports, music, crystal clear water and an experience that you will not forget!
- Sheets, towels and pillow cases are not provided
- Attention and respect for the boat is required
- Lunches and dinners can be organized by the skipper and his assistant but this is not an included service
- Collaboration is required for the maintenance of internal and external order
- The commander has the responsibility of the crew and the crew answers to the commander!
-The cabins available for guests are two cabins with a double bed, you have to share the bed in question.
- Fee in cash on arrival € 250 per person for fuel, ports / marina, use of the tender and all other ancillary costs
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 200-300€ per person.