This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Looking for an active rest this summer? There is no better plan than to join our sailing holidays!
All routes are individually prepared for each crew, depending on the weather conditions, your preferences and mood. Your safety and comfort are our priority!
Have a chance to visit and feel the real Greece with its unspoiled local atmosphere.
We love it so much that we sail there each year for more than 10 years now :)
This is how our typical sailing day looks like:
- We wake up, eat breakfest, have some coffe in the village or a little walk and we sail away.
- We sail for a few hours and then we reach some beautifull bay with lovely and desert beach. Then we have time for snorkelling, swimming, sunbathing, exploring the island / bay, reading the books and so on. Together we prepare some lunch (greek salad seems to be perfect for the hot day!), have some rest - maybe a little nap won't hurt :) and we sail away.
- We sail for a few hours - for volunteers chance to learn how to steer, tie a knot and other sailing activities :) For others time to relax and sunbath on deck.
- We reach new island, moor in a lovely small village and explore the new place. / In the evening we go to the Taverna to try some awesome local food as well as the delicious greek wine, dance some Zorba, listen to live music and relax! "No hurry" - thats our main theme :)
Nothing is better on a hot summer’s day than being on the water, swimming in crystal clear sea and feeling the wind in your hair.
Bringing your loved ones on board and experience all this together is an adventure of a life time. Unplug yourself and spend some quality time together. Be close to the nature and feel the freedom that only sailing can offer you :)
We know what we do!
We have been organizing sailing cruises for more than 10 years now, having thousands of happy crews on our board. If you have questions, doubts or just wish to talk with us - don't hestitate! We will be more than happy to help you and provide all the necessary info!
During all our cruises Agnes will be your guide. She takes care of our crews and helps solving all the issues that might come up. With Agnes you will know where to do the shopping, where is the best Moussaka and which place serves the best coffee. She will tell you what each island has to offer, as well as indicate the best view points and local spots :)
Check out the crew!
Cyclades 50.5, Beneteau
The boat is from 2006, Beneteau Cyclades 50.5. It has 5 cabins + skipper cabin with a seperate entrance and 3 toilets. 4 of the cabins have double bed and the 5th one has got the bunk bed. Very well maintained. Among other equipment, the boat has dinghy with a tohatsu outboard motor, gas cooker + gas stove, refrigerator, lots of storage place, 3 independent tanks of water (1000 litres).
Each year the technical inspection of the boat is made by Lloyd’s register. In case of emergency the boat is equiped with: satelite device EPIRB - Emergency Position Indicating Radio Bacon (second as a back up), various pirotechnics, marine DSC radio plus handheld VHF, electronic active radar reflector, life raft (second as a back up) and personal life jackets.
For our lovely crews we have some snorkelling equipment and some Inflatable toys for swimming.
Our trip starts here
Saturday 29 August from 17:00 until Saturday 29 August at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 5 September from 8:00 until Saturday 5 September at 10:00
Reviews of Greg & Aga
Other important information
It is very easy to get from Athens to Ios by comfortable ferry, which is running few times a day - we will help you organize everything. Flights you need to search to Athens and back - we will help you from there :) Here you have some practical info about what to take on the cruise: - Light waterproof jacket - Shoes with WHITE, soft soles (or e.g. Crocs) - hats for the sun + sunscreens - Potentially mosquito repellent - Thin fleece for the nights - Bathing suit - Towel - Blankie/big towel for the beach experience - Snorkle - Shoes good for rocky shores (rubber) - No sleeping bags needed - Powerbanks may be useful - charger like in the car for the phone - Consider scanning your documents / Xero at work We suggests backpacks rather than hand suitcases cos it’s easier to get stuff from it on boat (not the hard big suitcase for the plane)
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.