Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Sailing courses are aimed at all people who want to learn to navigate the sea, gain experience, validate nautical miles, put their theoretical knowledge into practice or simply go sailing in the magnificent Cycladic islands.
The internship generally takes place this way:
On Saturday , welcome of participants, discovery of the sailboat, safety briefing, refueling and setting up of the week's program depending on the participants and the weather.
Departure on Sunday morning for the planned stopovers. Return on Friday to the home port, debriefing and repair of the boat.
May be on the program: port maneuvers, man overboard, night navigation, chart work, etc.
The program is of course adapted according to the requests / needs of the participants and the weather.
The Aegean Sea being a demanding sea, especially in summer with the Meltem, the course is very formative.
All levels are accepted.
Le bateau est un Salona 44 de 2010, version 4 cabines. There is a voilier qui rentre dans la catégorie des "courses croisières". The allie performance, design, confort et fiabilité. Le Salona 44 est très agréable à la barre aussi bien dans le petit que dans le gros temps.
There is a bateau marin rapide et rassurant avec lequel on a bcp de plaisir à naviguer
• Sousouni est un course croisière de 44 pieds, c'est bateau très marin, rapide et rassurant, avec tout le confort des bateaux moderns.
• The équipé d'un pilote automatique et d'une centrale de navigation complète. Guindeau électrique, fridge etc ... A tout les éléments necessaire à la sécurité. (vhf, balise radeau de survie et AIS tx-rx)
• The est équipé de 4 cabines, 3 cabines avec lit double et 1 avec 2 banettes superposée. The a 2 salle de bain avec douche et eau chaude. Chaque cabine est équipée de prize usb.
Our trip starts here
Finikas, Syros, Grèce
Saturday 22 October from 17:00 until Saturday 22 October at 23:00
Our trip ends here
Finikas, Syros, Grèce
Saturday 29 October from 6:00 until Saturday 29 October at 10:00
Reviews of Sylvain
Other important information
The sailing course is mainly for educational purposes. However, the objective is above all to have fun sailing and share your own experiences while enjoying the magnificent Cyclades islands with its many anchorages and small ports.
The itinerary is indicative and depends mainly on the weather and the desires / needs of the participants. Indeed in the Cyclades the number of islands and anchorages is important. This offers multiple possibilities for navigation.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly via credit card, or via wire transfer.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days, you can pay a deposit of around30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.