This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Embarkation / Disembarkation at the "Marina di Lefkas"
By plane (Volotea from Venice, Naples, Bari; BluPanorama from Milan, Rome, Bologna)
By ship, with ferries from Venice, Ancona, Brindisi on Igoumenitsa.
Boarding at Marina Lefkas by 12 noon. Night in Mitikas, where we will taste the famous prawns
3 h of navig
Saturday: Discovering the wild east coast of the island of Kastos.
-1.5 h of navig.
Sunday: Morning sailing to the uninhabited island of Atokos. Then in the afternoon sailed towards Ithaca (Vathi).
-3 h of navig.
Monday: A day wandering around the wild northeastern coast of Ithaca, night on the road
-1.5 h of navig.
Tuesday: Discovering the North coast of Kefalonia (Fiscardo or Assos area)
- 2 h of navig.
Wednesday: We leave early our "secret bay" where we could also meet a pair of monk seals. Stop in the harbor at Meganisi.
-4 h of navig.
Thursday: We head on Lefkas for the landing by 12 noon.
- 2 h of navig.
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
Our sailboat is a Sun Odissey 42.1 (13 meters) from the Jeanneau shipyard, and now hundreds of guests have fallen in love with her.
For some years our boat has accompanied us with fidelity, from Croatia to Greece, until we have glimpsed the coasts of Turkey.
The boat offers, in addition to a bright kitchen; a comfortable dinette with table for 8 people to have lunch even below deck; 3 large double cabins: one forward and two aft; two bathrooms: each with sink, electric toilet and shower with hot water.
The cabins are spacious and offer wardrobes and chests; they are equipped with a USB socket to recharge mobile phones and tablets, and with fans in case the windows are not enough.
The cockpit is spacious and comfortable, both for maneuvers and for lunch. There is ample space on deck to relax in the sun.
Despite the many comforts, it offers good sailing performance, and a lot of fun.
At guests' disposal:
- the tender to go ashore
- a beautiful SUP to explore the coast
- masks, fins and snorkel to discover the underwater wonders!
Oh we forgot ... You can dive from the stern, side and bow!
Our trip starts here
Friday 2 August from 10:00 until Friday 2 August at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Thursday 8 August from 10:00 until Thursday 8 August at 12:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak and maybe
even a light pile
2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool clothes and elegant but bring only comfortable things (Jeans, pant.corti, t-shirts ...)
3) In boat you are tight: limit yourself to a duffle bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground
What to bring:
- Sleeping bag-pillowcase (no sheet under);
- Shoes to be used on the boat-Shoes for going ashore-Rocker shoes-Slippers / flip-flops;
- Sunglasses-Cap-Sunscreen-2/3 swimwear-Mask
- Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) -tree-bathrobe
- 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 long-pants-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polos / "evening" shirts -1 sweater
- Small flashlight (better if "a bob") - ipod-usb-pile cable
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.