Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The Ionian Sea is an amazing, idyllic and gentle sailing area that
many yacht owners have made their second home for decades. The area
extends from Corfu to Zakynthos and is characterized by light
winds, short sailing sections, taverns on the dock and a relaxed
The Ionian Islands are located on the western side of Greece, they consist of seven main islands: Corfu, Paxos, Lefkas, Kefalonia, Ithaca, Magnesi. The group also includes many smaller islands, most of which offer secluded bays, a traditional taverna or two, clear blue waters, a happy and welcoming population and a true Greek experience.
Our cruise will start in the lovely bay of Nidri and continue from there to the island of Magnesi. We will pass through several bays characterized by vegetation that reaches down to the clean blue water we will sail to Kefalonia Itcha.
The idea of sailing is an experience for those who wish to take a skippers course
Unmediated experience with the beauty of nature, relax and enjoy
Sun Odyssey 409 Jeanneau
SUN ODYSSEY 409 JEANNEAU very comfortable for sailing large cockpit
Our trip starts here
Sunday 14 May from 14:00 until Monday 15 May at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 21 May from 10:00 until Sunday 21 May at 12:00
Other important information
its take 45 minutes from Preveza airport to reach to Nydri
In Nydri there is very near to the yacht supermarket to buy food drinks and other product you may need
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.