Travellers of all ages are welcome!
1 person is interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
The Northern Sporades, an archipelago of 12 islands in the NW part of the Aegean, very verdant and welcoming. We will embark from Skiatos , a modern and worldly island, rich of sandy beaches including the famous Koukounaries. Not to be missed the anchor of Nisos Arko , dominated by a very high dune among the rocks. A short distance Skopelos (you have the movie Mamma Mia! ??) with its port Loutraki and the village of Glossa placed on the hill. The third island, Alonissos , is for nature lovers, very green and wild. Then the small islands Kira Panaya, Youra and Psathoura , inside the Marine National Park where the still survives Mediterranean monk seal. The anchoring of Plantis to K.Panaya a is certainly special natural harbor that offers shelter in all weather. Weather permitting we'll go down to S, stopping at Skanzoura uninhabited and mysterious bleak, to reach Skiros , perhaps the most beautiful: once a land of exiles and pirates, preserves an independent character and an independentist spirit.
Jeanneau Sun Odissey 42.1
Our sailboat is a Sun Odissey 42.1 (13 meters) from the Jeanneau shipyard, and now hundreds of guests have fallen in love with her.
For some years our boat has accompanied us with fidelity, from Croatia to Greece, until we have glimpsed the coasts of Turkey.
The boat offers, in addition to a bright kitchen; a comfortable dinette with table for 8 people to have lunch even below deck; 3 large double cabins: one forward and two aft; two bathrooms: each with sink, electric toilet and shower with hot water.
The cabins are spacious and offer wardrobes and chests; they are equipped with a USB socket to recharge mobile phones and tablets, and with fans in case the windows are not enough.
The cockpit is spacious and comfortable, both for maneuvers and for lunch. There is ample space on deck to relax in the sun.
Despite the many comforts, it offers good sailing performance, and a lot of fun.
At guests' disposal:
- the tender to go ashore
- a beautiful SUP to explore the coast
- masks, fins and snorkel to discover the underwater wonders!
Oh we forgot ... You can dive from the stern, side and bow!
Our trip starts here
Tuesday 7 September from 11:00 until Tuesday 7 September at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Monday 13 September from 8:00 until Monday 13 September at 10:00
Reviews of Daniele
Other important information
1) In the boat you get wet remember a k-way or an anorak e maybe even a lightweight fleece 2) In the boat you get dirty: so no cool and elegant clothes but bring only comfortable things (jeans, shorts, t-shirts ...) 3) In the boat you are tight: limit yourself to a bag (soft and foldable, no trolley) and a small backpack, which you will need to get off the ground What to bring: - Sleeping bag - Pillowcase (sheet is not needed below) - Shoes to use on the boat-Shoes for going down to the ground-Shoes for reefs-Slippers / flip-flops - Sun-Cap-Sun glasses-2/3 costumes from bath-Mask - Beauty-Case (eco-friendly products) - Beach towel-bathrobe - 2/3 socks-Underpants-1 pant.long-3 pant.corti-3 t-shirt-2 polo / shirts "evening" -1 sweater - Small torch (preferably "bob") - ipod-usb-battery cable
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme. A handling fee of 25 Euros per reservation is required.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares. Are you unable to reach the embarkation point due to regulations issued by the competent Authorities?Contact our Customer Support and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.