Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Food & Wine
Brief description of the holiday
Discover the Sporades islands and sail the Aegean Sea with my 50
feet Sailing yacht. I grow up and i sail in Sporades Island from
very young age let me show you all the hidden beauties of my area!
Relax on our boat and let our crew show you all magnificent places
of the Sporades Islands.
Give your self the opportunity to live a sailing hollidays you will never forget. Northern Sporades is a group of 12 magnificent islands (Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos, Skiros, Kirapanagia, Psathoyra, Peristera, Gioura, Skatzoura, Piperi, Tsougria, Arkos) Are Waiting for you to Discover them!!!
Furling mainsail and Genoa. Sails, ropes and rigging new 2017
GPS-plotter in the cockpit, Radar, Autopilot, wind/depth/speed instruments
Deck shower, dinghy with outboard, bimini and sprayhood
Bowthruster, solar panels
Equipment / amenities:
Radio-MP3/USB, player, speakers in-out, Tv
New interior (cushion covers) 2015
Inverter, led lights, night light in the cockpit
Toilets: 2/3 electric, mirrors 2014
Complete Safety and Galley equipment
Our trip starts here
Saturday 21 May from 14:00 until Saturday 21 May at 17:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 28 May from 9:00 until Saturday 28 May at 9:00
Reviews of Lambros
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.