This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
This sailing cruise is in
Contact the customer care of Sailsquare to +44 2035144220 or (+33) 09 87 67 37 08 to have more information on how to receive the personalized offer and to proceed with booking.
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 people in a double cabin.
Are you leaving alone? Do not worry, our Customer Care will be happy to help you finding the best solution for you!
Spend your week wisely – on our Maldives Dream cruise. South Male’ Atoll, Bodukashihura, the Alikoi Rah Sand Bank, Daghetti, and Maadhoo Finolhu are all on the list.
You’ll swim, lounge, snorkel, and kayak among the beautiful beaches and lagoons at every turn.
The premium cabin offers a luxurious retreat to return to after you spend your days exploring.
Day 1: Hulhumale Lagoon – Eyboodhoo Lagoon (South Male’ Atoll) – 2.h
Embarkation in the lagoon of Hulhumale’ at 14:00, after a 20 min transfer by boat (Dhoani) from the international airport of Male’ or Hulhule Island Resort. Lunch will be served onboard and we start our cruise at 16.00h towards Eyboodhoo Lagoon (South Male’ Atoll) swimming site. Anchorage and dinner in front of Eyboodhoo Lagoon. .
Day 2: Eyboodhoo Lagoon – Sexy Beach Sand Bank (South Male’ Atoll) – Bodukashihura ( Ari Atoll) – 5h 30
After Breakfast and after 1h sailing you will discover a paradise on earth: Sand Bank (called sexy beach) a magnificent sand bank with white fine powder-like sand, time for swimming, snorkelling, kayaking. During sailing Lunch will be served and in 4h 30 we cross the channel to South Ari Atoll and moor in front of Bodukashihura, which is an uninhibited island surrounded by a reef with abundance of marine life. Swimming, snorkelling. Night at anchorage off Bodukashihura.
Day 3: Bodukashihura – Meerufenfushi – Dhiggiri ( Ari Atoll) – 2h30
After Breakfast 1 hour sailing towards Meerufenfushi, a jewel, one of the most beautiful islands in the Maldives, sheltered by a small lagoon, a small natural pool lined with a paradise beach. Appreciate the protective shadow of the beautiful palm trees. During Lunch the boat moves to Dhigghiri, a private island. Collect some shells when walking on the beach and admire the elegant sea birds. Swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, etc….Mooring overnight and beach buffer dinner.
Day 4: Dhiggiri – -Alikoi Rah Sand Bank – Raiy Dhiggaa ( Ari Atoll) – 2h30
After breakfast short navigation of 30 min towards Alikoi Rah Sand Bank, surrounded by a reef with abundance of marine life- Swimming, kayaking, snorkelling – during lunch time we sail 2 hours towards Raiy Dhiggaa, a private island. Collect some shells at the beach or spend your time with swimming, kayaking, snorkelling, etc….
Day 5 : Raiy Dhiggaa – Sand Bank (Near Ranveli Resort) -Daghetti ( Ari Atoll) – 3h30
After breakfast we sail 1h30 towards Sand Bank near Ranveli Resort for swimming, snorkeling and kayaking – for the guest who like to dive, they have the possibility to use the dive centre of the resort. In the evening the boat will sail 30 minutes to Daghetti island with its local village with shopping facilities in the numerous boutiques. Do not miss the pride of the habitants: a superb banyan tree that is several hundred years old and of impressive dimension. – Dinner at anchorage off Daghetti.
Day 6: Daghetti – Manta Sand Bank – Guraidhoo ( Male’ Atoll) – 5h
During breakfast we cross the channel in 4 hours towards the South Male’ Atoll, the boat will anchor at a sand bank and with some luck you will be able to see manta rays and swim along with them or you snorkel or just relax at the beach with its fine sand. After 1hr sailing the boat will arrive at the local village Guraidhoo Island, with its souvenir shops and visit to this village is another experience not to be missed. Dinner at the anchorage of Guraidhoo.
Day 7: Guraidhoo – Maadhoo Finolhu– Hulhumale’ Lagoon – ( Male’ Atoll) 4h00
After breakfast the boat will head for Maadhoo Finolhu where you can swim, snorkel, go by kayak or just relax on the fine sandy beach. Beach buffer Lunch and at 14 :00 hrs we start to sail towards Hulhumale Lagoon where we arrive around 17.00 hrs.
Day 8: Hulhumale
Disembarkation at 6.45 am
Note: This itinerary is subject to change depending on meteorological and technical conditions. The above-mentioned navigation times are based on an average speed of 6 knots. Navigation times may vary depending on sea and weather conditions. The shipowner reserves the right to allocate another type of catamaran offering the same conditions of comfort and service.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
The strengths of this dream 60 catamaran strength beyond comfort are safety and lightness that allows you to move quickly. A large fly allows you to sunbathe and be sheltered in the shade during the hottest hours
6 double cabins with private bathroom and crew with their own area are ready to welcome you.
Our trip starts here
Sunday 27 September from 14:00 until Sunday 27 September at 14:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 4 October from 6:00 until Sunday 4 October at 8:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special reimbursement conditions
In case of cancellation request the following rules apply for the refund:
* Within 90 days before departure date: 65% of the paid price returned
* Between 89 and 60 days before departure date: 40% of the paid price returned
* Between 59 and 30 days before departure date: 15% of the paid price returned
* Less than 29 days before departure date: no refund
- Accommodation in air conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, diner)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment, sea kayak.
Price does not include
- Extra beverages, soft and alcoholic drinks that are not included in the full board.
- Cash box (mandatory): 180 Euros per person per cruise payable
in cash on spot upon arrival
- Transfers airport – base – airport: 150 Euros per person (Including upon arrival : transfer from airport to Hulhule Island Hotel with left luggage office, swimming pool’s access (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to the catamaran. Upon departure direct transfer to airport)
- OPTIONAL: After the cruise, possible access to Hulhule hotel facilities: left luggage office, swimming pool’s access (beach towel included), welcome drink and transfer to airport with a surcharge of 75 Euros
The onboard counter includes, depending on the destinations:
Payment of entrance fees for natural parks Tourist taxes and for landing on the islands Stops expenses in the ports Possible additional supply of water for shower, fuel, gas and fresh products, etc.
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.