Alps and Prealps
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
10 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: a minimum booking of two shares is required for this experience. The price is per person based on 2 rates in a double room. It is not a group experience, but ideal for couples, couples of friends or small pre-established groups.
WEEKEND IN THE BEAUTIFUL AREA OF BORMIO AT A SUPER CONVENIENT PRICE!
Are you looking for a winter outdoor experience that combines breathtaking slopes, a unique location and lots of fun? The Bormio ski area is definitely for you! Regenerate and recharge your energies between sport and wellness in a unique naturalistic setting.
Snow, sport and nature are the 3 fundamental ingredients of this weekend with skis on in Bormio , an artistic and cultural jewel of the Alta Valtellina and a renowned spa destination, as well as an access point to the fantastic ski area of the Alta Valtellina.
Nestled in the heart of the Alps, it offers the visitor a variety of outdoor experiences: 220 km of slopes and more than 70 ski lifts. Suitable for all types of levels and needs, it is also renowned for its excellent level of infrastructure and services.
The perfect location to spend unforgettable days in the snow!
Attention : the exact time for check-in and check-out at the facility will be communicated in the voucher with the information relating to the facility (name of the facility, address ...) provided by the organizer of the experience at following the booking.
Our trip starts here
Bormio, SO, Italia
Friday 26 February from 12:00 until Friday 26 February at 12:00
Our trip ends here
Bormio, SO, Italia
Sunday 28 February from 12:00 until Sunday 28 February at 12:00
Other important information
THE FEE INCLUDES
- 2 nights on a double basis with B&B treatment (breakfast included) in a 3 * hotel (Hotel Ostello Alpino or similar)
- 1 ski pass
THE FEE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Tips, drinks and personal extras
- Optional excursions and activities
- Compulsory assistance / medical / baggage insurance
- Anything not expressly mentioned in "the fee includes"
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- 1 skipass
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Mandatory medical and baggage insurance
- Individual and/or group local transport
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Extra activities (optional)
- Quanto non espressamente menzionato ne "la quota include" nella sezione Altre informazioni utili
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.