Travellers of all ages are welcome!
3 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Ready to get some fresh air! ..... There is nothing better than getting on board and letting go!
Even after the new Dpcm we can sail clearly respecting the rules. I don't think I need to add anything else :-)))
Boarding at the tourist port of Ostia
Being an offshore IVF instructor, if you want to learn or have some repetitions for your boat license, you just have to ask.
If you want to change boarding and disembarking times, or the date, write me in the message area!
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 37
It's hard to describe my baby, already not calling it a boat is significant ... I spend a lot of time maintaining the boat, I like to have it always efficient and clean. The boat has three large double cabins and a comfortable bathroom. In the forward cabin (owner's cabin) there is also a very functional sink when you do weeks. Inside the boat there are excellent spaces both for crew and for galley and baggage. Outside there is a large cockpit and both on the deckhouse and at the bow there is the possibility to lie down for the sun. The spraywood, the bimini (sun cover), cushions and the external speakers for the stereo make life on board more comfortable. The boat was designed to be a comfortable and safe boat and it is really true, in many years I had the opportunity to try it, despite this makes you thrill sailing. The helm is very sensitive but not nervous so it allows anyone to helm with complete peace of mind. I like to share my boat with guests and on board there are no particular rules but only respect between people and the boat
Our trip starts here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Wednesday 25 November from 10:00 until Wednesday 25 November at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Ostia, RM, Italia
Wednesday 25 November from 13:00 until Wednesday 25 November at 13:00
Reviews of Enzo
Other important information
- ANTI-CODIV: it is mandatory to wear a mask (once out of the port, anyone who wants to can take off the mask and maintain a social distance of 1 m. Sign a self-certification on your health situation.
-LOGISTICS: the tourist port of Rome (ostia) is easy to reach by car and there is free parking in front of the port entrance. If you don't have a car you can come by train getting off at Lido Centro station and then 10 minutes by bus with the 1 or 14 and you are in the port.
- CLOTHING: I recommend sportswear, sailing shoes or superga-type white-soled shoes, hair, sunglasses, gloves, waxed or similar to k-way. Dressing in layers is the ideal solution for comfortable sailing.
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 0-50€ per person.