Easter: 5 days sailing in Ponza and Palmarola
with Gabriele P. 40 years old
For travellers from 30 to 60 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
7 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A relaxing holiday sailing in the marvelous waters of the Pontine Archipelago.
Unforgettable sunsets in the uncontaminated nature of Palmarola. Aperitifs in the premises of Ponza. Departure from Ostia for Palmarola. For the more courageous, there is the possibility of bathing in the crystal clear waters of one of the coves made available by nature... navigation towards Ponza, tour of the island stopping in various coves. Possibility of going down to the port. On Monday we sail to return to the port of departure.
6 spots available
per personmore info
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 45
Completely cared for in every detail, convenient and comfortable outdoor cushions, safety equipment, epirb, 4 cabins, 2 bathrooms, one of which is electric, wifi.
Our trip starts here
Via del Porto di Roma, Ostia, RM, Italia
Thursday 6 April from 14:00 until Thursday 6 April at 16:00
Our trip ends here
Via del Porto di Roma, Lido di Ostia, RM, Italia
Monday 10 April from 18:00 until Monday 10 April at 20:00
Other important information
How to reach the port: - By car via the sea route or the Roma-Fiumicino. - By train from Roma Termini, take the metro towards San Paolo and then take the train towards Ostia Lido. What to bring on board: preferably a bag, comfortable clothes, fleece or windbreaker, sneakers.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.