For travellers from 25 to 40 years old.
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
4 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A week departing from Punta Ala to discover Elba and the island of Capraia and if the weather permits with an episode in Corsica.
Sunny days, sailing, relaxation, lunches and music. Nights divided between bays and harbors to be able to go down to make good aperitifs and dinners in local restaurants.
Great swims to discover the coast and important lunches.
I sail with my hub of trust, David!
Cantiere Del Pardo - Grand Soleil 43
Fully functional boat in all its components
Very well kept wooden interior looks new
Very fast. Mainsail Jib perfect. Complete with fully functional tender. Teak deck. Motor with 400h of motion. Always in the water.
400lt drinking water. 230lt diesel. Fully functional electronic instruments of the latest generation.
Our trip starts here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Saturday 25 July from 15:00 until Saturday 25 July at 24:00
Our trip ends here
Punta Ala, GR, Italia
Thursday 30 July from 14:00 until Thursday 30 July at 20:00
Other important information
We will have fun in a young and relaxed friendly environment. We will eat good food and drink good wine. We will sail for all navigation if the weather allows it ... relaxation, sport, crystal clear water and experience you will not forget!
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.