For travellers from 20 to 55 years old.
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
Didactic week on a sailing boat . Day navigation e night with shifts managed with the crew. The week will be dedicated to winter offshore sailing with all that leads. Strong wind, rough sea, sun, harbor, turn-based cooking for all the crew. There will also be time to celebrate and do party of course that should never be missing on board. Experience dedicated to those who want to do on board and see the real boat life from all points of view . We are waiting for you on board! The exact itinerary will be decided upon departure but the minimum goal to be achieved is Capraia or the Island of Elba , making the best itinerary compared to the weather. The goal precise didactic is to convey the knowledge necessary for browse safely and make the right choices. Experience suitable for those who plan to sail in the future as a skipper, on your own boat or on rented boats.
Beneteau Oceanis 430
The boat is a beneteau oceanis 430 (43fts)
4 cabins two bathrooms,
Large internal carre
580lt fresh water,
220 lt diesel,
..... in short, full optional!
Our trip starts here
Genova, GE, Italia
Monday 28 December from 9:00 until Monday 28 December at 10:00
Our trip ends here
Genova, GE, Italia
Sunday 3 January from 16:00 until Sunday 3 January at 20:00
Reviews of Gianpaolo
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Pernotto sera prima imbarco 25,00€
- Pernotto sera dopo sbarco 25,00€
- Lenzuola e ascougamani 10,00€
- Vitto skipper
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.