Travellers of all ages are welcome!
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing week in the Tuscan Archipelago: relaxing bays and beautiful islands!"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Boarding on Saturday afternoon in San Vincenzo, galley together and first night in port.
On Sunday morning we leave with Elba, Capraia route and later in the week also puntatine to Giglio and Giannutri.
What do I love to do and offer on board? Definitely stay the night in the harbor: very relaxing and peaceful, fantastic to wake up in the morning away from the chaos of the ports and immersed in the sea.
The Tuscan archipelago is splendid and offers many possibilities of bays to visit and land locations to explore together. I also appreciate finding harmony with the crew that got on board: everyone participates in the maneuvers and navigation according to their possibilities :-)
The places that attract me most: Giannutri, a practically deserted island. Giglio, the castle. Portoferraio, the walls and the citadel of Napoleon. Capraia with its splendid backdrops and a nature reserve. But I am open to proposals and requests!
I can't wait to have you on board!
We will sail with my brother Massimo M. carrying a Westerly 36 Conway identical to mine! Look at the photos in the "La Barca" section !.
Westerly 36 Conway
It has a 100ral cockpit, well sheltered, the balanced hull guarantees stability even in rough seas, the semi-long keel makes navigation --hidden-- has 2 cabins, 2 bathrooms, a convertible dinette and a separate navigator's berth. The spaces are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 6 people in addition to the skipper and each room has space to stow your belongings.
Our trip starts here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 7 August from 16:00 until Saturday 7 August at 18:00
Our trip ends here
San Vincenzo, LI, Italia
Saturday 14 August from 9:00 until Saturday 14 August at 10:00
Reviews of Alessandro
Other important information
REMEMBER TO BRING ON BOARD:
- Sleeping bag OR sheets
- Beach and personal towels
- Lightweight windbreaker / wax jacket for the evening (K-way type)
- White sole rubber shoes
- Sun hat
ADVICE TO REACH SAN VINCENZO:
- INTERCITY train San Vincenzo stop
To get on board, a green pass, full vaccination or negative swab performed within 48 hours will be required.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.