This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Departure from Cala dei Medici Friday from 18.00 and return Sunday in the evening before 18.00. If the conditions allow it we will do a night navigation with route to Capraia where you will sleep at anchor. Saturday: awakening in the harbor, and visit of the splendid Cala Rossa and the most beautiful coves of Capraia, afternoon a Capraia, where you go down to visit the town, dinner on a boat or from Nonno Beppe with his squid and cod. Sunday: breakfast and lunch in Cala Mortola . Return in Rosignano for the evening.
4 spots available
per personmore info
Bavaria 46 Cruiser
The boat is a Bavaria 46 cruiser with 4 cabins, 2 bathrooms and a very large dinette, comfortable for 9 people. The shower has sufficient hot water for everyone. The cabins are arranged as follows: two very large aft, one forward owner's cabin and one with two bunk beds, comfortable for people who do not want to sleep in double beds. Each cabin is equipped with 220v power sockets. or a usb to charge mobile phones or computers. For the children there is a beautiful 38-inch TV + DVD player for their moments of relaxation. The kitchen is equipped with every accessory: pots, pans, coffee makers, centrifuges, and everything you need to cook great meals.
Our trip starts here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Friday 14 October from 18:00 until Friday 14 October at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Rosignano Solvay, LI, Italia
Sunday 16 October from 18:00 until Sunday 16 October at 19:00
Reviews of Francesco
Other important information
It will be a holiday dedicated to navigation and fun, I propose you a visit to one of the most beautiful and natural islands of the archipelago, possibility to drive the boat and participate to maneuvers, try to try your hand at a kitchen that moves in sea, and then walks on the island, two intense and full days life.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
- Lenzuola €15 a persona
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.