Venice and the Gulf of Trieste
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
4 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
6 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Participation in the Barcolana 2020 (goliardic and non-competitive), departing from Giulianova or Ancona .
Tuesday 6 October: Departure from Giulianova, first stop in Ancona.
Wednesday 7 October: Crossing to Istria and first stop in Pula.
Thursday 8 October: Navigation along Istria and stop in Porec.
Friday 9 October: Arrival in Trieste.
Saturday 10 October: Day in Trieste, to breathe the Barcolana climate.
Sunday 11 October: Participation in the Barcolana, and departure to begin the return.
Monday 12 October: Another stop in Istria
Tuesday 13 October: Return to Italy.
Of course, the whole program may be subject to variations dictated by weather conditions
The boat is a 36 feet (11.5mt), perfectly equipped for comfortable cruising. Equipped with hot water also in the cockpit, heating, and all that is needed for the cruise. There are nr. 3 double bunks, and a bathroom. Kept in perfect condition.
Our trip starts here
Giulianova, TE, Italia
Tuesday 6 October from 17:00 until Tuesday 6 October at 22:00
Our trip ends here
Giulianova, TE, Italia
Tuesday 13 October from 20:00 until Wednesday 14 October at 10:00
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.