The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact our Customer Care or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin.
It is not possible to book single spots; if you're travelling solo, you need to book the entire cabin (2 spots) and you'll be entitled to a 25% discount on the price of the cabin.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
Cabin Charter Sailing Balearic Islands: Exotic Destinations
The Balearic Islands are world famous as a premier sailing destination, with the perfect combination of warm weather, beautiful ocean sights, abundant sea life, and fun and exotic ports of call within an easy day's sailing. The three primary island destinations are:
- Mallorca, is the largest island and offers a little something for everyone. It has warm white sand beaches for relaxation, snorkeling and scuba adventures beneath the sea, hiking & biking in the island's rugged interior, and wonderful small towns and fishing villages to explore. Everything in Mallorca is within easy reach.
- Ibiza is the famed party destination of the Balearic Islands. Celebrities and the fabulously wealthy gather on the island, where discotheques, bars, and nightclubs offer entertainment into the wee hours of the morning (and beyond).
- Menorca is the more laid back of the three islands, dotted with picture-postcard fishing villages and sun-splashed white sand beaches, and a rugged coastline with dramatic cliffs and cozy, hidden coves. It's tranquil and secluded, with boutique hotels and small restaurants and markets that somehow avoid being overrun by tourists.
The cabin charter 7- day route starts on Sunday and finishes on Sunday!
DAY 1: Palma de Mallorca to Puerto Andratx (17 nautical miles): From the marina in Palma, it's a relatively brief journey to Puerto Andratx, located on the southwestern tip of Mallorca. The harbor sits at the base of steep and scenic hills, sprinkled with enchanting villas. Revel in the bars and restaurants along the harbor, or explore deeper inland to the quaint little town of Andratx.
DAY 2: Puerto Andratx to Puerto Soller (25 nautical miles):Puerto Soller sits in the arms of a gorgeous, natural horseshoe bay and is the jewel of the island's west coast. This town is more rustic and artsy than other Mallorca destinations, with delightful cobbled streets and small restaurants and bars. If you're in the mood to explore, an old-fashioned tram climbs the hills from the port to the historic town of Soller, offering amazing panoramic views of island and sea.
DAY 3: Puerto Soller to Puerto Pollensa (35 nautical miles): Perched on the rugged north coast of the island, Puerto Pollensa is surrounded by dozens of picturesque, sheltered anchorages that are perfect for swimming, diving, snorkeling, and relaxing. This area is one of the most naturally beautiful on the island and filled with opportunities to enjoy fun & sun activities.
DAY 4: Puerto Pollensa to Cala Rajada (25 nautical miles): Curving around now to the northeastern tip of the island, Cala Rajada is a small, traditional fishing village that is home to gorgeous white sand beaches and amazing turquoise seas that are perfect for snorkeling and swimming. The local lighthouse is an attraction all its own and offers dramatic views in all directions. Play and relax in ultimate style!
DAY 5: Cala Rajada to Cala d’Or (18 nautical miles): Swinging gradually to the southeast side of the island, Cala d'Or is famous for having the best weather in all of Mallorca. Warm breezes and white sand beaches beckon you to relax, and the numerous five-star resorts, restaurants, and entertainment options provide endless opportunities to sample the delights of the island. You can also explore inland, to hike among wooded hills and dramatic sea cliffs.
DAY 6: Cala d'Or to Cabrera Island (30 nautical miles): Cabrera Island is a short sail south of Mallorca and is a protected nature reserve. The natural bay is one of the Mediterranean's most beautiful snorkeling destinations, with plentiful turtles, fish, dolphins, marine life, and birds to amaze you. The island also has several historic attractions, including a Napoleonic-era military base and 19th century lighthouse.
DAY 7: Cabrera Island to Palma (35 nautical miles): Back to luxurious Palma de Mallorca, the crown jewel of the island and one of the world's premier luxury resort destinations. Bars, clubs, fine dining, and more – Palma has something for everyone and is a wonderful way to tie a ribbon on your glorious yacht charter Mallorca holiday!
NOTE: Planned routes may be changed according to weather or other circumstances.
Our Cabin Charter Spain Package includes half-board meal service (breakfast and lunch). All guests on our Spain cabin charter cruises enjoy meals cooked to gourmet standards, including local-inspired dishes that allow you to experience authentic Spanish cuisine:
- BREAKFASTS including assorted cereals, fruit salad served with yogurt, egg dishes and omelets cooked to order, bacon and ham, cheese plates, toast w/ butter, jam, and honey, crepes and wraps, French toast, fruit juices, coffee (Nescafe, Turkish coffee, Italian coffee), tea (black, fruit, green, mint), and milk.
- LUNCHES AND SNACKS including cheese and olives, various dipping sauces w/ bread and/or nachos, fresh vegetable sticks, bruschetta w/ tomato, basil, feta, and parmesan cheeses, pancakes w/ spinach, cheese & sesame, and puff pastries w/ salmon, cheese & dill.
The Lagoon 40 is a sleek and modern yacht, loaded with innovative features that make it stand out for comfort, luxury, and performance. Four separate guest cabins provide enough room for everyone to enjoy total comfort, as well as complete privacy when desired. Starboard dining table and recreation area are spacious and sunny, with easy access to the seating area at the rear beam. Large aft transoms feature a spacious swim platform, access to water toys, and easy boarding.
Forward sunbathing area is positioned for easy access to the rest of the yacht, you're never far from where you want to be. The interior of the Lagoon 40 is elegant and luminous, with modern fittings and luxury upgrades. Hull windows provide excellent natural light and wide views. This is how modern sailing holidays should be – the epitome of style, luxury, and comfort!
Our trip starts here
Sunday 27 September from 17:00 until Sunday 27 September at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Sunday 4 October from 8:00 until Sunday 4 October at 9:00
Reviews of Tajana
Other important information
Everything you need to enjoy the most extravagant, fun-filled
sailing adventure is included in your Cabin Charter Spain holiday
- Pre-planned route
- Skipper and Hostess
- 7-night cruise with half board service (breakfast + lunch)
- Drinks on board (half-liter wine or 1 liter beer per passenger/day)
- 1 liter water per passenger/day
- Tourist tax
- Organization costs
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Half board
- Final cleaning
- Drinks as stated in the programme
- Tourist Tax
- Mooring fees
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals not listed in the programme
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.