The Balearic Islands
Travellers of all ages are welcome!
6 more travelers and this holiday will be confirmed.
2 people are interested
8 spots available
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
Ibiza , an important world reference due to its intense nightlife, has much more to offer its visitors than lively endless nights, as it also has traditional villages with an unusual tranquility, memories of a hippie feeling, wonderful coves and beaches of white sand bathed by turquoise waters and the most beautiful sunsets in the Mediterranean
Ibiza always surprises the restless traveler who seeks to discover its most peculiar corners. Small caves, hidden coves, secluded places, unforgettable sunsets, what better way to do it than from the sea on board the boat?
Cruiser 51, Bavaria
Launched in 2017, it is a new and completely
equipped and one of the best and most modern models of the renowned German shipyard Bavaria. Its almost 16 meters long and 5 meters wide, its infusion hull, its thermal insulation and its ample interior and exterior spaces make it a true floating apartment where you can enjoy a stay you will never forget. It has 5 double cabins and three toilets that allow a comfortable stay for 8 people and the crew. Its spacious lounge, the exterior bathtub, the hydraulic bathing platform and the solarium in the bow area, create a wide range of spaces in which to enjoy and relax depending on the time of day.
Shall we set sail?
Our trip starts here
Saturday 20 August from 18:00 until Saturday 20 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Saturday 27 August from 8:00 until Saturday 27 August at 10:00
Other important information
Travel light to be able to take back the suitcase full of good times and wonderful experiences.
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.