This is a holiday dedicated to
- Sailing School
Brief description of the holiday
The sailing course is designed for those who have not yet had experience at sea, but also for those who choose to deepen their knowledge and practically tackle navigation with the procedures for organizing the cruise, reading nautical charts, weather reports, the fundamentals of correspondence, the duties of the crew members, night navigation and, no less important, the cuisine on board.
The fun of this sport or play specialty is found in always learning, from every trip to the sea even after years and years of experience, the discovery of new emotions and teachings.
Humility is the first tool with which we must face the sea.
Sailing is not a badge, but a philosophy and a culture.
Check out the crew!
French Riviera and Porquerolles
No spots available
per personmore info
Beneteau Oceanis 523
Oceanis 523 Construction 2007 Lung.ft mt.16,20 larg. mt.88 Comfort: 3 double cabins (6 beds) each with private bathroom, dinette, independent access cabin for skipper with private bathroom, kitchen, boiler, washing machine, dishwasher, stereo radio CD, AC. Tools: VHF, GPS chart plotter, Eco, Log, wind station ,. RADAR autopilot, electric anchor windlass, splash guard, bimini, tender with outboard
Our trip starts here
Loano, SV, Italia
Sunday 21 August from 18:00 until Sunday 21 August at 20:00
Our trip ends here
Loano, SV, Italia
Sunday 28 August from 10:00 until Sunday 28 August at 12:00
Reviews of Carlo
Cancellations and Refund
This experience undergoes Sailsquare's standard Cancellation and Refund Policy:
- As long as the Experience is Not Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation at any time and receive a refund of the amount paid.
- If the Experience is Confirmed, you can cancel your reservation up to 30 days before departure and receive a full refund.
- If available for the selected Experience, you can choose our Extended Refund Terms and cancel your booking at any time up to the departure, and receive a refund of the paid amount, upon the occurrence of certain conditions (illness, including Covid-19, work-related reason, domestic emergency, previous medical conditions and many more).
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.