For travellers aged 25 years old or older.
This holiday has already taken place!
Have a look at similar experiences to "Sailing in Greece - Corfu Special and Epirus Coast"!
This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
A sailing holiday in Greece to visit the most beautiful Greek islands on the Ionian side. Green and fertile islands, olive groves and vineyards, white sand beaches, crystal clear water and mild climate, all this is Ionian Greece. Thanks to the favorable weather conditions we will sail in all tranquility through colorful and fragrant landscapes of Mediterranean scrub, we will discover enchanting bays and visit picturesque villages. We will touch Sivota, Parga, Corfù, Paxos and Anti-Paxos who will welcome us with genuine and warm Greek hospitality. An unforgettable holiday in close contact with unspoilt nature and ancient culture, led by me who are in the fourth season in Greece. Our starting point will be the incredible Corfu rich in both stunning and nightlife, for a beach holiday, relaxation and even fun. I have chosen for you a comfortable sailboat of almost 15 meters, Bavaria 46, with 4 cabins and 2 bathrooms perfect for 8 people.
Our trip starts here
Corfu, Kerkira, Grecia
Saturday 24 August from 14:00 until Saturday 24 August at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Corfu, Kerkira, Grecia
Friday 30 August from 19:00 until Saturday 31 August at 9:00
Reviews of Cabin Charter
Payment and cancellations
This Experience undergoes Sailsquare reservation and cancellation policies.
- Book this Experience paying directly online via credit card, or via wire transfer by contacting our Customer Support.
- If this Experience starts in more than 45 days and the share is higher than 500 Euros, you can pay a deposit of 30% and then pay the balance within 30 days before the departure date. Contact our Customer Support to benefit from this payment scheme.
- If the Experience is not Confirmed yet, you may cancel your reservation anytime and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
- Policy update - Covid19
Are you obliged to cancel a reservation of a Confirmed Experience? Contact our Customer Support within 30 days before the departure date and you will be entitled to a full refund of the paid shares.
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Final cleaning
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
In addition to the price, there will be some additional expenses that you will incur during your trip. Expenses have been listed below.
- Meals onboard
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 50-150€ per person.