This is a holiday dedicated to
Brief description of the holiday
ATTENTION: LIMITED AVAILABILITY! Before booking contact us here or write to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The indicated price is per person, in a double cabin.
Minimum booking: 2 places in a double cabin. If you leave alone, contact the organizer to receive an offer dedicated to you.
On board this cruise you will find a local skipper and crew.
With over 13,000 islands, Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world. We will sail to Lombok also called Pepper Island. Lombok is full of charm, originality and authenticity. Located east of Bali, it offers you the vision of paradise on earth with fine sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, warm waters all year round and beautiful bathing bays. The natural beauty of the interior of the island is largely preserved, here you can see waterfalls, rice fields and picturesque villages.
DAY 1: SERANGAN
Boarding between 17:00 and 19:00 in Serangan Island (Gold Island Restaurant). After the accommodation on board, sailing for 30 minutes towards Sanur Beach, a 5 km long beach on the east coast of Bali. Safety briefing and dinner on board. Night at anchor in front of Sanur.
DAY 2: SERANGAN - NUSA LEMBONGAN (20 MN / 3h)
Departure for Nusa Lembongan and its snorkeling point (mangrove). Nautical activities and relaxation. Lunch and dinner on board. Mooring for the night.
DAY 3: NUSA LEMBONGAN - GILI AIR (40 MN / 6h)
Early departure for the Gili islands, three tiny islands with white sand beaches, fringed with coconut palms and surrounded by turquoise waters: a heavenly vision. We will anchor south of Gili Air, the smaller, more peaceful and welcoming island. Explore the island: it takes about two hours to get around on foot. You can also visit the turtle sanctuary, with its small pools on the beach, full of turtles! Surrounded by coral reefs, the Gili islands offer a colorful underwater world full of turtles, manta rays, clown fish and many other species of colorful fish.
Gili Air was the first island to be inhabited by fishing families. Coconut plantations and fishing are still very important for the local economy. The beaches here are the best in the Gili, as are the snorkeling spots, which can be easily reached from the shores of white sand beaches.
Mooring for the night.
DAY 4: GILI I AIR - GILI LESS - SENGGIGI (8 MN / 1h30)
Departure for Gili Meno for a splendid snorkeling: numerous corals and fish. West of Lombok, Senggigi is a unique mix of Balinese, Chinese and Arab influences.
Senggigi offers breathtaking landscapes: bays, fine sandy beaches surrounded by coconut trees, tropical rain forest.
Night on board.
DAY 5: SENGGIGI - POH - GILI NANGGU (25 NM / 3h)
We set sail for Poh Island, for a snorkeling session. Later we will sail to Gili Nanggu, a small island off the west coast of Lombok with lush vegetation. Optional: barbecue on the beach and free time for swimming, anchoring for the night.
DAY 6: NANGGU - DESERT POINT - NUSA PENIDA (30 MN / 6)
Sailing along the south western coast, we will visit other beautiful places to snorkel among the various smaller islands. This coast boasts pristine and secluded beaches, tiny islands offshore in turquoise waters, pearl farms, ancient mosques and friendly people. We will stop for a swim in Desert Point.
We will then set sail towards Nusa Penida (Crystal Bay). Crystal Bay is a beautiful beach on the north coast of the island of Nusa Penida.
Here time seems to stand still, people can still be seen living according to the old tradition. We will spend the afternoon in this small and quiet bay with its crystal clear waters, the white sand beach of Bali and one of the best places for snorkeling.
Night on board.
DAY 7: NUSA PENIDA - MANTA POINT - MUSHROOM BAY (22 MN / 3h30)
After breakfast, departure for «Manta Point», snorkeling with manta rays.
Then we will adjust the sails to the Mushroom Bay, so called for the shape of its corals, and renowned for its white and bright sandy beach in the shape of a croissant. Its inhabitants are mainly Hindus, they still build traditional boats and collect red seaweed.
Optional: scooter and motor boat tour exploring the mangroves and the beautiful dream beach on the island of Lembongan
Night on board.
DAY 8: MUSHROOM BAY - SERANGAN (15 MN / 2 hours)
Early departure for the berth of Serangan.
Disembarkation at 08:00 after breakfast in Serangan (Gold Island Restaurant)
Excursion package (optional): 40 euros per person
- 5th day (Wednesday): barbecue dinner on the beach
- 7th day (Friday): tour with scooter and a motor boat exploration of the mangroves and the beautiful dream beach on the island of Lembongan.
These are representative photos of the model of the boat on which you will live the experience; do not constitute any contractual obligation for the service offered.
Our trip starts here
Serangan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Saturday 10 October from 17:00 until Saturday 10 October at 19:00
Our trip ends here
Serangan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
Saturday 17 October from 8:00 until Saturday 17 October at 9:00
Reviews of Dario
Other important information
Special refund conditions
In case of cancellation request for this experience, the following refund policies apply:
- Over 90 days before the departure date: 75% of the paid return price;
- Between 89 and 60 days before the departure date: 50% of the paid return price
- Between 59 and 30 days before the departure date: 25% of the paid return price
- Less than 29 days before the departure date: no refund.
The cruise price includes:
* Catamaran cruise with accommodation in double or single cabin, depending on the quota chosen, with private bathroom
* Full board treatment (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
* Crew in own cabin Skipper, Hostess and Sailor (where provided)
* Water during meals
* 2 sets of sheets and towels per person
* Catamaran consumption (water, fuel, electricity)
* Insurance on board
* Snorkeling material
The price excludes:
* Navigation fees, transfers
* Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
* Airport - base - airport transfers (optional, on request)
* Common box (compulsory): 170 euros per person per cruise to be paid on arrival
* Anything not expressed in "The cruise price includes".
Payment and cancellations
- Book this experience by paying online with credit card, or via wire transfer, by contacting Customer Support.
- Minimum booking of a cabin.
- Pay a deposit and pay the balance within 60 days before the departure date. To know more contact Customer Support.
- Are you forced to give up this experience? Consult the Special refund conditions inside section "Other Important Information" and Contact Customer Support who will surely help you!
Knowing what expenses are included and excluded from your booking fee will enable you to have a good idea of the total cost of your chosen experience.
Included in the price.
- Meals onboard
- Final cleaning
- Mooring fees
- Drinks onboard
Not included in the price.
- Meals/drinks consumed ashore
- Trip from and to embarkment/disembarkment port
To be paid onboard.
The estimated expenses for the rest of the holiday are approximately 150-200€ per person.